I hope we can be more than friends

Emily's: POV

"We have a student here today." said Charlotte. "My name is Vanessa." she presented. "Are you from Transylvania?" asked a guy. "I am." said. "Is it true that Dracula lives there?" he asked. "Enough with questions." said Charlotte. I sat down next to a girl with raven hair. She's so beautiful.

(Vanessa)

(Vanessa)

"I love your hair." I said. "Thank you, I'm Emily by the way." she replied. "It's so nice to meet you." I said. "You're the first person to say so." she replied. "Don't talk to her, she's so weird." said Raven. "You're a slut who has STD." replied a guy. Raven glared at him.

"You okay?" asked Vanessa worried. "They think I'm weird, because I dress differently and love vampires." said Emily. "I love your style and vampires are so awesome." I said. "I know right." she replied.

"Do you like The Vampire Diaries?" I asked. "I do." said Emily. "Damon and Katherine are my favorite characters." I replied. "I love them too." she said. "I don't like Stefan or Elena." I replied. "We'll be very great friends." she said. "I hope we can be more than friends." I replied and Emily smiled sweetly.

***

Brianna's: POV

"Well well, look who we have here." said Janet and smirked. "What do you want?" I asked coldly. "I didn't expect to see you here. Is New Orleans boring?" she asked. "I'm here to visit Adam and his family." I said. "Jack better hold onto his husband." replied Janet. "Adam would never cheat on him. He's faithful to his love one, unlike you." I said. Janet glared at me.

"Kingston is great in bed." she replied. "Spare me the details." I said. "How are you and Dr Facilier doing?" asked Janet. "We're doing good actually. I couldn't ask for a better husband." I said. She made a face. "Good for you." replied Janet and left.

Thank you glitterybearforever for being in my book

I love sassy Brianna

I hope you liked the chapter

CharlieGlambert