I'm so happy for you two

Katherine's: POV

"Hello Kat, ready for tonight?" asked Will. "Yes I am." I said with a smile on my face. We walked to a bar and partied. We partied until dawn. We have to do this more times." he said. "Of course, I had a lot of fun." I replied when we arrived to my house.

(William)

(William)

***

"I'm still in party mood." I said. "Me too." replied William. We went to another club and partied.

"Hello there." I said to Will and kissed him. "I love you." he replied. "Love you too." I said. He kissed me and drank my blood. "You'll always be my princess of darkness." replied Will and I smiled. "You're my prince of darkness." I said.

***

***

Emily's: POV

I saw my sister and her boyfriend at the bar. They were laughing and had a lot of fun.

"Hello Kat." I said and hugged her. "Hey Em." she replied. "Hey Emily." said Will and I smiled. "I'm so happy for you two." I replied. "Thank you." said Katherine. "You look very happy." I replied. "I've a boyfriend and I'm a vampire." said Katherine. "I love to see you happy." I replied and she smiled. "Me too." said Will. "Aww, thanks guys." replied Kat and smiled happily.

I love Katherine and William together

I hope you liked the chapter.

CharlieGlambert