You'll always be in my heart

Billy's: POV

I woke up screaming and tears were streaming down my face. "Shhh, it was only a nightmare." said David. I hugged him and he stroked my back.

"It was so horrible." I sobbed. "Do you want to tell me?" he asked. "I dreamed that someone shot Hayley and she died in my arms. David hugged me. "I must go home now." I said. "I feel safe when you're here." he replied.

"This will protect you." I said and gave him a necklace with a silver stone. "Thanks!" I replied. "No one can hurt you now." I said and he nodded. "Bye David." I said and kissed his forehead before I left.

***

I met a horrible sight when I got home. It was blood everywhere and and I saw tore marks from claws on the walls.

I ran upstairs and found my daughter in a pool of blood. I fell down on my knees and tears were streaming down my cheeks. I lay down her head in my lap and stroked her forehead.

"I'm so sorry Hayley for everything. I love you and your life shouldn't have ended like this. You'll always be in my heart." I said. I felt something hard against my head and I fell unconscious down next to my daughter. "The revenge is sweet." said Ric with a smirk.

Oh no

I hope you liked the chapter.

CharlieGlambert