It's not safe to be alone in the dark

Jack's: POV

I was in my office when it was a knock on the door. "Come in." I said. "Hello Jack." replied Adam. "What are you doing here?" I asked surprised. "I wanted to see you." he said and smiled.

(Jack as a doctor)

(Jack as a doctor)

"I've always wondered what it's like to work as a doctor as a vampire." said Adam. "It's amazing. It takes time and practice to control the bloodlust. But there's a downside. Many of the male doctors in the hospital find it difficult to concentrate on their work with me around, because they're drawn to my charm. I replied.

"I see." said Adam. "I want to show you something." I replied. "Okay." he said. I took him to a cool room and opened a freezer that was filled with blood bags. "Wow." said Adam. "No one enters here except me." I replied. He was impressed. "That's amazing." said Adam.

We walked out of the cool room. A man and his son went up to us. He was bleeding from his forehead. Adam was thirsty and I noticed it. I whispered to him to leave.

"Let me take care of that." I said. "My son Oliver ended up in a fight at school today." said Robert. "I see." I replied. Oliver looked at Adam. He'll be dead if he keeps looking at him. He whispered something to his dad. That's him dad, he live in the castle.

***

Adam's: POV

I was walking through the quiet dark forest. A man passed me and he looked scared at me.

"It's not safe to be alone in the dark." I said. "You're the killer." he replied. "Yes I am." I said with a smirk on my face. "Please, don't kill me." replied Jason. "I need your blood." I said and he looked scared at me. I rushed up to him and began drinking his blood. He fell lifeless to the ground and I licked my bloody lips. I took his body to the forest and threw him into the lake.

Don't mess with Adam

I hope you liked the chapter

CharlieGlambert