Call me that again and you'll be sorry

Billy's: POV

I was at a diner and waited for mom. I drank a glass of beer and I heard two men talking about a wolf.

(Olivia)

(Olivia)

"I heard the wolf howling at the full moon last night." said Joe. "Nonsense, werewolves doesn't exist." replied Jim. "The wolf will be the crown jewel in my collection." said Joe.

"Or you can leave the poor animal alone." replied Olivia. "I didn't say I would kill it." he defended. "Well, hello there beautiful." said Jim. "Call me that again and you'll be sorry." she replied. Jim was quiet. She went to my table and sat down.

"You're incredible." I said. "I won't let him kill you." replied mom low. "Thanks for caring." I said. "You're my child, I don't want you to get hurt." she replied. "I promise to be careful next time." I said. A waiter came with our food.

"How's Georgia?" asked Olivia. "She's bullied at her school." I said. "How can someone be mean to a nice girl like her?" he asked. "It's because of me, I'm not a normal dad according to them." I said.

"I'd like to teach them a lesson

"I'd like to teach them a lesson." replied Olivia. "I have to keep a low profile. I don't want end up in trouble." I said. "I understand." she said. "Georgia will be fine, she's a strong girl." I replied. "Yes she is." said mom. "But I'll have a talk with her teacher." I replied.

***

Brianna's: POV

It was a fond reunion when we met Adam and his family again . "ADDY." said Heaven happily and hugged him. "HEAVEN." replied Addy.

"Heaven has missed Addy so much. She's his favorite girl." I said. "That's so sweet." replied Adam. "How are you doing?" I asked. "I'm doing good." he said. "You must visit me in New Orleans." I replied. "I know, it's been ages since I was there." he said. "Nothing has changed." I replied.

Thank you glitterybearforever for being in my book

Olivia is so beautiful

I hope you liked the chapter

CharlieGlambert