I'm in love with him

Adam's: POV

We went to a park and had picnic. Everything was good until a ball come flying.

"Ow." said Kat when the ball hit her leg. "I'm so sorry, are you okay?" asked a boy worried. "I'm fine." she said. "I didn't mean to hit your leg." he excused. "It's okay, I'm Katherine Jackson by the way." he present. "I'm William." he said. "Nice to meet you." replied Kat with a smile on her face.

"I have to go now, but can I get your number?" he asked. "Sure." said Kat and they changed phone numbers. "Thanks, I hope I see you again." he said before he left. "Same here." she repiled.

"Someone's in love." I said. "Maybe, I don't know." replied Kat. "I haven't seen you so happy in a very long time." I said. "I'm in love with him." she admitted.

***

Katherine's: POV

I was in my room when my phone vibrated. I looked at the screen with a smile on my face.

Will
Hey Kat, I just wanted to say hi😊

Kat
Hey Will. It was really fun to meet you today and I'd like to see you again😊

Will
Where do you live? I can pick you up tomorrow if you want to.

Kat
I gave him my address

We chatted with each other late in the evening and a wonderful feeling filled my body. I was so in love with him and he made me so happy. I sent away a good night to him and he sent back a heart. I fell asleep with a smile on my face that night.

I'm so happy for Katherine

I hope you liked the chapter

CharlieGlambert