The party

Adam's: POV

I came to a glade and lights shone in pink and green. Loud music was heard from the radio.

"I'm surprise to see you here doctor." I said with a smirk on his face. "I like when you smirk, it's tempting." replied Jack and gave me a kiss. I went up to a man with a smirk on my lips. I kissed him before I drank his blood. His head fell off and he fell dead to the ground. I wiped away the blood and smiled evilly.

"Just like old times." said Jack. "Yes." I replied. "Someone doesn't want to be here anymore." he whispered. I saw a mam who walked out of the party. "Excuse me." I said and walked up to him. "No one is allowed to leave." I said strictly. "I'm tired of this party now." replied the guy. "What a pity." I said and drained his body of blood.

***

Oliver's: POV

I walked in the forest and I heard loud music. A rave was in full swing. I followed another sound and my heart was pounding with fear. I went into a glade and my face turned pale.

A man was leaning against a tree and there was no life left in him. I took a step back and stepped on a branch. Adam turned around and blood was dripping from his lips.

 Adam turned around and blood was dripping from his lips

"You're a vampire." I said. "Yes I am." replied Adam. Jack came up to us. "I wonder how Danish blood taste like." he said. "Michael tasted Danish blood once and he said it was delicious." replied Adam. "Please, don't kill me." I said. "You won't feel a thing." replied Jack and drank my blood. I screamed. Then I saw Alaric and he threw something on the ground. Adam and Jack screamed. Ric took me away.

***

Brianna's: POV

"What happened?" asked Adam. "Ric threw a grenade filled with vervain." I said. "But I compelled him to forget everything." replied Jack. "He was on vervain." I said. "The little rat." he said. "Are you okay?" asked Heaven worried. "We're okay sweetie." said Adam and she smiled.

Thank you glitterybearforever for being in my book

Oliver will team up with Alaric now

I hope you liked the chapter

CharlieGlambert