You're always welcome here

Georgia's: POV

I closed my backpack and went to the hall. I sent away a text to dad, before I walked out.

"Ready?" asked Noah. "Yes." I said and put on me the helmet. "Hold on tight." he replied and started his motorcycle.

We drove through the town and it feels so good to be wild and free. He stopped when we arrived to the beach and we looked at the sunset together. He played on her guitar and sang for me. I closed my eyes and listened.

"Maybe I should kidnap you more often." he said. "Oh, shut up." I replied with a smile on my face. We drove to a bridge and walked along the fence. The sky was blue/purple and the air was warm.

***

"Thank you for letting me sleep here." I said. "You're always welcome here." he replied softly. I kissed him and he kissed me back. We were watching a movie and ate tacos. We were laughing and had really fun. Then it was time to go to bed, I slept in Noah's room. "Good night Georgia." he said. "Good night Noah." I replied.

***

Hayley's: POV

"You're messing with the wrong one." I said and glared at Oliver. "I know your family secret." he replied. "Bully my sister again and you're dead." I said. "No, you are." he replied and shot me with a silver bullet. I fell down to the ground. I'm not ready to die, I can't leave dad and Georgia.

"What've you done?" asked William. Oliver couldn't say anything. Will held my hand. I looked at my best friend. "Will." I said. "I'm here Hayley, you're okay." he replied. I lost consciousness. "Stay with me, don't leave me." said William.

Don't die Hayley

I hope you liked the chapter

CharlieGlambert