Seems like someone has moved into the castle

Oliver's: POV

I was eating breakfast with my dad and older brother. We don't get along so well.

(Oliver)

(Oliver)

"Seems like someone has moved into the castle up on the hill." said dad. "No one has lived there for a hundred years." I replied. "How do you know?" asked Will. "I saw a car drive up there yesterday. The car looked expensive with tinted windows." said Robert. "There's hardly any sun here." he replied.

"Stop being so suspicious." I said. "It's not a crime to be curious." replied William angrily. "Boys, please." said dad. "I'm sorry." I replied. "I know it's been hard since your mom died, but you two well at least try to get along." he said. "I gotta go." I replied and walked out of the house. The chilly morning air calmed me down.

***

I was standing by my locker and talked to my best friend Astrid. Suddleny the door flew open and a girl with curly hair came in. Boys and girls ran after her.

(Astrid)

(Astrid)

"That's Katherine Jackson, she has moved from Transsylvania to London with her family said Astrid. "Wow." I replied. "She's so cool." she said.

I opened my locker and took my books. I was on my way to the English class when someome pushed me to the ground. Everyone laughed, except for Astrid. "Oops, didn't see you." said William laughing. "You're a loser." replied Robin and went after his friend.

I felt how the tears burned, I haven't cried since mom died. Astrid went up to me and stretched out her hand. I took it and she helped me up on my feet. "Thank you." I said. "Are you okay?" she asked worried. I wiped away the tears and nodded. "I'm here if you want to talk." said Astrid. "Thank you." I replied. "You're welcome." she said.

Katherine knows how to make an entrance

I hope you liked the chapter

CharlieGlambert