I will find you

Alaric's: POV

-Flashback-

November 15th 2009: Mystic Falls

"Helen, I'm home." I said but I got no answer from my wife. She hadn't left a note and she wasn't in her office. I went to our bedroom and met a horrible sight.

A man with dark hair had his arm around my wife and he drank her blood. I couldn't see his face and he dropped her dead body when he saw me. He disappeared before I could do anything. I lay down her head in my lap.

"I'm so sorry Helen." I said and tears were rolling down my cheeks. "I'll find your killer." I said and kissed her cold forehead. "I will find you." I said coldly.

***

I partied at a night club. A handsome man went up to me. My heart would have skipped a beat, if I hadn't been dead. "Hello, I'm Jack." he said. "I'm Adam" I replied. "It's very nice to meet you." he said with a smile on his face.

"This will sound strange, but we're meant for each other." I replied. "I'd love to be your boyfriend." said Jack. "But there's something you need to know about me first. I'm a vampire." I replied. "I'm a vampire too." he said. "Great." I replied. Jack kissed me and I kissed him back. I was so happy.

End of the flashback

Adam killed Alaric's wife

I hope you liked the chapter

CharlieGlambert