Don't mess with me

Jack's: POV

I had finally managed to escape from prison. I can't wait to cause trouble. I'll be the new serial killer. I walked into a clothing store and everyone looked at me.

"Take a photo instead, it'll lasts longer." I said. I found new clothes as I lay down in my bag. But a woman stopped me on the way out. My eyes went cold and she took a step back.

"Don't mess with me." I said coldly and stabbed her to death. I dropped her body and a evil smile spreds on my face.

"Who's next?" I asked. The store was emptied of people in a second. "People are too scared nowadays." I said to myself. I stole more clothes, makeup, jewelry and shoes. I went out and saw a car. I started the engine. I drove to a store and walked in. I looked at the rifles on the walls. I chose the best one and then went to checkout to pay. The owner of the store was scared.

"The hunting season begins in October." said the owner. "I know." I replied. "What are you going to do with the gun?" asked David. "There's none of your business." I said.

"I'll call the police." he replied and picked up his phone. "Such a pity that I have to kill you." I said. I cut off his throat and hid the body. I went out to my car and started the engine. I drove out of the parking lot and drove to a gas station.

***

***

I stood in front of the mirror in the restroom. I fixed my hair and shaved off the beard. I also dyed my hair darker. I looked at myself in the mirror and smirked.

(Jack's new look)

(Jack's new look)

Jack is up to no good

I hope you liked the chapter

CharlieGlambert