My name is Alaric Saltzman

Emily's: POV

I knew something was wrong when I went into the classroom. "Good morning Emily." said Amanda. "Sorry I'm late." I replied. "It's okay." she said. I went to my seat and Vanessa gave me quick smile.

"Mr. Hale was murdered yesterday night." said Amanda. All the students looked shocked at her. "His throat was slit and the body was emptied of blood." she said. "So horrible." replied Kim. "Jason was so kind and funny." said Tom. "I hope the police catch the killer." replied Robin.

"A man named Alaric Saltzman will take Jason's place today." said Amanda. Someone knocked on the door and she went to open. "Welcome in." she said. "Thank you." replied a man.

"Hello everyone, my name is Alaric Saltzman." he said. "Cool name." replied Kim. "But you all can call me Ric." he said.

(Alaric Saltzman)

(Alaric Saltzman)

"I'll let you have your lesson." said Amanda. "I heard about Jason, it's so tragic that a young man left us so early. You'll know I'm not trying to take his place." replied Ric. "I think you all will come along well." she said and left. Alaric started the lesson and and he asked a difficult history question. I answered the question correctly.

"What's your name?" he asked. "Emily Jackson." said. "You can a lot about history." he replied. "I love history." I said. "Show off." replied Oliver. I glared at him. "Easy now." said Ric.

***

Brianna's: POV

Me and Heaven was walking around in town and found a second-hand store. The bell rang when we walked in. A young woman smiled warmly at me.

I wanted to find something to Addy to cheer her up. I know he wants a lover. Heaven found a doll that I knew he'd love. I took the doll and went to pay.

 I took the doll and went to pay

(Emma)

"His name is Jack." said Emma. "He has the same name as my best friend's husband." I replied. "That's so cool." said Emma. "I know Jack will love him." I replied.

Thank you glitterybearforever for being in my book

We shouldn't trust Alaric

I hope you liked the chapter

CharlieGlambert