You're my queen of darkness

Emily's: POV

"Hello Emily, ready for tonight?" asked Vanessa. "Yes I am." I said with a smile on my face. We walked to a bar and partied. We partied until dawn. We have to do this more times." she said. "Of course, I had a lot of fun." I replied when we arrived to my house.

***

"I'm still in party mood." I said. "Me too." replied Vanessa. We went to another club and partied.

"Hello there

"Hello there." I said to Vanessa and kissed her. "I love you." she replied. "Love you too." I said. She kissed me and drank my blood. "You'll always be my princess of darkness." replied Katerina. "You're my queen of darkness." I said.

***

Olivia's: POV

Several dead bodies have been found at a popular nightclub late last night. The bodies were missing heads and blood. The police suspect that a mad serial killer is on the loose. "We don't want to have a new Jack the Ripper in our town again." said police chief.

I read the newspaper and smirked. If they only knew that the killer is a woman. I was still at the bar and I drank when the door opened.

"Mom." called Adam. "Hello honey." I said with a smile. "You seems to have fun." he replied and looked at the dead bodies. "I was bored." I said. "Have you read this?" he asked and showed me the article.

"That's nothing, you should've seen me in the 1800s. I loved seducing men for their blood." I said. "Wow." replied Adam. "Olivia is the Queen of vampires." said Elliot. "Dad." replied Adam and hugged him. "I've missed you so much." he said. "I thought I'd never see you again." he replied. "It feels so good to be back." said Elliot.

I love Emily and Vanessa together

I hope you liked the chapter

CharlieGlambert