I won't leave you

David's: POV

I walked around in the forest and shone with my flashlight. Then I found a cave and I hurried in. Billy was sitting against a wall and blood was dripping from his hands. I crushed the chains with a stone and he fell down to the ground.

"Open your eyes." I said. "Go." he replied weakly. "I won't leave you." I said. "Please David." he begged. "You'll be okay." I said calmly and stroked his cheek.

The full moon shone in and he turned into a dark wolf. His eyes shone red and he looked hungrily at me. I happened to cut myself on the stone and he growled.

"Run David." said Noah suddlenly. I couldn't move and my heart was pounded of fear. "Now." he yelled. I woke up from my trance and ran out. It felt like someone was behind me, but I didn't dared to look. I arrived home and I locked the door. I was breathing heavily and my head was spinning. I saw Georgia, before everything went black.

***

Brianna's: POV

David woke up after an hour and looked confused around.

"It's okay, you're safe." I said. "Brianna." replied David. "Billy was bitten by a werewolf under full moon. It makes him more dangerous and he also has a taste for human flesh. But he would never hurt you.

But he can't control himself sometimes." I said. "I feel for Billy so much." replied David. "You're the first man who's kind to him." I said. "I love Billy and I'll always do." he replied. "I'm glad he has you." I said. "Me too." replied David. "David." said Georgia. "I'm here sweetie, it's okay." I replied and hugged her.

Thank you glitterybearforever for being in my book

I feel for Billy so much

I hope you liked the chapter

CharlieGlambert