They're taking people to the square

Adam's: POV

-Flashback-

October 15th 1692: Transylvania

I was sitting on the couch in the living room and read a book about vampires. Outside the raim was falling down. I used my powers to lit more candles in the room. Michael drank a cup of blood.

Suddleny came my youngest daugther and I saw the fear in her eyes

Suddleny came my youngest daugther and I saw the fear in her eyes. Her siblings came a second later. "Emily, what's wrong?" I asked.

"They're taking people to the square." she said. "What." I replied shocked. "We saw a man lighting a bonfire on the way home." said Katherine. I snapped my fingers and the candles went out. I locked every window and doors. My children looked worried at me.

"Many women has been accused for using witchcraft." said Tim. "That's awful." replied Michael. "Grandma, grandpa and Billy." said Emily scared. "Don't worry, I will warn them tonight." I replied calmly.

"No father, it's too dangerous." said Kat. "I'll be back before you know it." I replied and she nodded her head. I hugged my children and they smiled. "I love you with all my heart, I don't let anybody hurt you." I said. "We love you too." replied Tim.

***

I walked through the dark and quiet town. I could feel the smell of burned human meat and my stomach turned inside out. I came to her house and I knocked on the door. Mother opened and let me in. I took off my hood and looked at her.

(Olivia)

(Olivia)

"Adam, what's going on?" asked Olivia worried. "People have been convicted of witchcraft and taken to the square to be burned." I said. "Oh my." she replied shocked. Elliot put his arm around his wife's shoulder. "You and dad have to get out of here, leave the town." I said.

"I won't leave you or my grandchildren." she replied. "It's for your own safely." I said. "He's right, Olivia." replied Elliot. "We're leaving tonight." she said. "Good." I replied. "We'll warn Billy and Georgia too." said Olivia.

-End of the flashback-

Adam cares about his family

I hope you liked the chapter

CharlieGlambert