I'll always love you

Billy's: POV

"Georgia and Lily." I called. Georgia came down and hugged us. Lily babbled happily at us. "We have missed you two so much." said Georgia. "Same here." I replied with a smile on my face.

(Billy)

(Billy)

(Georgia

(Georgia

We went to the kitchen and sat down on the table. "How was Paris?" asked Georgia. "It was so wonderful." said Peter. "The city of love." I replied and gave my husband a kiss.

"Perfect place to celebrate the wedding anniversary." said Georgia. "I can't believe it has gone one year since we got married." replied Peter. "Me either." I said. "We've surprise and you'll love it." she replied. "I'm sure we will." I said. I picked up my phone and took a photo of us.

***

"Can we open our eyes now?" I asked. Georgia took away her hands and we gasped. She had made the whole living room into a ballroom and on the roof hung a beautiful chandelier.

"The best present ever." replied Peter. "I'm glad you liked it." said Georgia with a smile on her face.

"May I have this dance?" I asked. "Of course you may." said Peter. I took his hand and we danced around. They played Love to be loved by you on the radio and tears filled my eyes.

 They played Love to be loved by you on the radio and tears filled my eyes

"Don't cry Billy." said Peter. "I'm so happy that you're my husband." I replied. "I'm happy too." he said and stroked my cheek. I lifted up his chin and his blue eyes met mine. I kissed his lips and he put his arm around my waist. "I'll always love you." I said. "Me too." replied Peter. I chuckled softly and he lay down his head on my chest. "Nothing can tear us apart." I said.

I love to be loved by you. Yes, I love to be loved by you.

Billy and Peter love each other very much

I hope you liked the chapter.

CharlieGlambert