I'm your twin brother

Billy's: POV

I hid inside a cave to get away from the fullmoon. But the moon lit up the sky and the painful transformation began. I tore my back and arms until it bled. Then I felt the smell of human fresh and I licked my teeth. I ran into the forset and found a tent in a glade. I licked my teeth.

"I think I heard something." said a girl scared. "It was probably just the wind." replied her boyfriend. "It sounds like a wolf." she said. "Stay here, I go and checking." he replied and went out.

I rushed up to him and ate him. Then I ran to their tent and his girlfriend's scream ehoced through the night. Blood was dripping from my mouth and my fur was bloddy. Suddlenly I heard a shot and I ran quickly away.

***

***

I wrapped a bandage around my hand. I'm glad it wasn't a silver bullet. Georgia was sleeping on the couch. I put a blanket on her. She woke up.

"Dad." she said. "I'm here honey." I replied and stroked her hair. "You're hurt." she and looked at the bandage. "I'll be fine." I said. "I don't want to lose you. You're the only one I have." replied Georgia. "I'll never leave you, I promise." I said and hugged her. Georgia cried softly.

Then I heard a knocking on the door. I opened the door and saw a man. His eyes teared up when he saw me. He looked just like me.

"Oh Billy, I never thought I'd see you again." he said. "How do you know my name?" I asked. "I'm your twin brother." said Adam. "My brother." I replied shocked. "I'll tell you everything." he said.

Billy met his brother

I hope you liked the chapter

CharlieGlambert