Get rid of the baby

Olivia's: POV

-Flashback-

January 30th 1671: Transylvania

I heard a scream from Billy's room. I rushed in and picked him up in my arms. I sang a lullaby to calm him down. His brothers Adam was sleeping. Billy cried.

(Olivia)

(Olivia)

(Billy)

"What's going on?" asked Elliot worried. "He had probably a nightmare." I said. "What's that on his neck?" he asked. I noticed a wound. I ran to the kitchen and called the police. Elliot tried to calm down both me and our son. Panic was flowing through my body.

"Deep breath, darling." he said. "Someone has been in our house and tried to kill Billy." I replied. "He'll be okay." said Elliot. "My baby." I sobbed. He hugged me and tears were streaming down my face.

***

Billy had stop crying and he was sleeping peacefully in his crib. Someone knocked on the door and Elliot opened. A man walked in. I told him what had happened. He looked at my son and he had a sad look in his face.

"Get rid of the baby." he said. "Excuse me?" I asked. "There's nothing we can do." said Peter. "I won't kill my own child." I replied. "He has been bitten by a werewolf." he said. "Oh my goodness." I replied shocked.

"Billy will turn into a werewolf when it is full moon and he'll have a hunger for human flesh." he said. "We'll always love him, no matter what." replied Elliot.

"Remember that vampires and werewolves are bitter enemies." he said and left. I looked at Elliot and tears filled my eyes. "It's not safe for him to live here." said Elliot.

***

I went up and picked up Billy. I sang a lullaby and he clamed down. I put on me my coat and walked out. I found a house and it was hard to say goodbye. "I love you so much Billy. I hope you one day understand why I had to leave you away." I said and lay him gently down on the doorstep. I kissed his forehead and startad to walk back home.

-End of the flashback-

Olivia gave Billy away to protect him

I hope you liked the chapter

CharlieGlambert