Wedding

Adam's: POV

-Flashback-

June 14th 1678: Transylvania

"Adam, your friend is here." said Olivia. I smiled when Brianna came into my room. Olivia smiled too, and left us alone.

"The wedding will be beautiful today." replied Brianna. "I have been waiting for this moment, since Michael asked for my hand." I said. "See you very soon my friend." she replied and walked out.

A few hours later we went by horse and carriage to the church. When the organ began playing, I went in. At the altar stood Michael and his dark eyes shone with happiness.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(Michael)

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(Michael)

"Do you take Michael Jackson to your husband and promise to love him in sickness and in health. said the priest. "I do." I replied. "Do you take Adam Benson to your husband, and promise to love him in sickness and in helth." said the priest. "I do." replied Michael.

We exchanged rings with each other, and after the kiss we were husband and husband. We walked out from the church and rice rained over us.

"This is each mother's sad time." said Olivia. " I'll never be far away from you and father, I promise to send letters." I replied and gave her hug. We said goodbye to everyone and a carrige drove us to a beautiful mansion. Here we would live happily ever after.

***

Michael lay down next to me and kissed me. I kissed him back and his eyes changed. He pulled my head aside and bite me.

"You drank my blood." I said shocked. "Yes I did." he said. "You are a vampire." I replied. He looked into my eyes. "Don't be afraid." he said. "I'm not." I replied. "Do you want to spend an eternity with me?" he asked. "I would love to." I said. "I have to turn you." replied Will. "I don't mind being a vampire." I said.

He bite me again and I closed my eyes. My heart stopped beating. His ice cold hand stroked my cheek. "Sleep well, my darling." he whispered.

-End of the flashback-

So beautiful

I hope you liked the chapter.

CharlieGlambert

Give you what you likeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें