Our beautiful daughter

Jack's: POV

My water broke in the middle of the night and Adam drove me to the hospital. I squeezed his hand hard in an attempt to ignore the pain.

After what felt like an eternity, saw our daughter the light. Nadine wrapped a blanket around her and laid her in my arms. I kissed her forehead and smiled.

"Our beautiful daughter." he said. "Yes." I replied. "She has her father's eyes." he said. "Aww." I replied. "My family." said Adam.

"Thank you for being part of my life." I replied. "Always." he said and kissed me. Our family came in and they were overjoyed. Emily loved her little sister. I know they'll be best friends.

***

"I love you so much and I don't let anybody hurt you. I'll comfort you when you're sad and I will hug you when you have a nightmare. I will always be here for you." I said.

Luna were sleeping in her crib and I held my daughter's little hand in mine. I can't believe I've a child, it feels so unreal. I'll do everything I can to protect my children, I'm ready to kill if someone hurt them. After a few minutes I fell asleep as well with a smile on my face.

***

Brianna's: POV

"Luna is so adorable." I said. "She really is." replied Jack. "I know she and Selena will be best friends." I said. "Are you pregnant?" asked Adam and I nodded my head. "I'm so happy for you." he replied.

Thank you glitterybearforever for being in my book

I'm so happy for Jack

I hope you liked the chapter

CharlieGlambert