I'm so glad I've my wolf family

Georgia's: POV

I was on a field trip with my class in the forest. I love being wild and free. I danced around in the grass and smiled happily. Some girls whispered about me and it wasn't fun anymore. When the teachers wasn't looking, I ran away.

I ran deep into the forest until I got lost. I had no idea where I was. Then I saw a white/gray wolf who looked at me. I hugged him and tears were rolling down my cheeks.

 I hugged him and tears were rolling down my cheeks

"Oh Remus, I've missed you." I said. He licked me and I smiled. "I'm a werewolf now, but I haven't tell dad yet. I'm so glad I've my wolf family." I said.

A small wolf puppy went up to us. She was looking at me with sad eyes. I went gently up to her and she wasn't scared anymore. I stroked her fur and she licked my hand. Then she saw her dad and howled happily. "She had heard a shot and was scared. She thought she had lost you." I said. Her father was so happy to see his daugther.

***

"Georgia, I heard a howling last night." said Fred. "There are no wolves here. Maybe it was a dog you heard." I replied. "No, it was a wolf." he said. "Prove it then." replied Claire.

"Georgia, can you come with me to the moor this Friday? It's supposed to be a full moon and I want to take good pictures of the wolf." said Fred.

"Take pictures of a wolf when it's full moon. Do you know how dangerous it is?" asked a girl upset. "Who are you?" he asked. "I'll give you a good advice, stay away from the moor." she said. "I will." replied Fred and left.

"Thank you." I said. "I hate people like him." she said. "I'm Georgia." I replied. "I'm Hayley and I'm your sister." she said. "My sister." I replied shocked. "It's a long story." she said.

" she said

(Hayley)

Georgia met her long lost sister

I hope you liked the chapter

CharlieGlambert