5-9

Chapter 5

record:

July 6, 2017.

Internet celebrity Ishimura is buried, Harada Hiroki and Fujii Shoichi disappeared during the live broadcast in Ozomura.

On July 10,

a second-level curse spirit wave was detected at the window, and a second-level magician, Fujimoto, was sent to eliminate it.

July 12th.

One Fujimoto is confirmed missing.

July 13th.

The mission level was upgraded to Level 1, and was taken over by Level 1 spellcaster Naru Kashima.

July 15.

Kashima Naru is confirmed missing.

July 16th.

[Dazang Village Incident] was upgraded to special level.

Handed over to the special magician Gojo Satoru.

——

"So, just get rid of the burden of the cursed spirit and find out the truth about everyone's disappearance."

At the entrance, Yan Xi confirmed the content of his mission again.

After getting a positive answer, he strode forward.

Dazang Village is located in the forest, surrounded by clouds and mist, and the roads are rugged. If you want to get there, you can only walk.

She had just taken a few steps when she suddenly turned her head and said, "Teacher Gojo, do you want to come with me too?"

"Of course." Gojo Satoru held the last piece of Kikufu in her bag and said vaguely, "This is an assessment. After all, Teacher, I For your joining, you have been talked about a lot by the old oranges at the top."

As he spoke, he twisted his waist and said, "Yan Xi-chan has to perform well."

"If you don't let those above see the benefits, you may be Fire me."

Understand, this is the so-called entry assessment.

His unfocused eyes instantly became serious.

Yan Xi put on his backpack and walked towards the young man with a serious look on his face: "Then, I will make a quick decision."

After saying that, he stretched out his hand, bent down, passed his left hand through his leg, and passed his right hand under his shoulder. Under the shocked eyes of everyone In the middle, Daheng hugged Gojo Satoru.

Such a feat made a lot of people dumbfounded.

Unfortunately, the girl didn't feel anything was wrong at all.

Yan Xi's thinking is this.

Teacher Gojo has a bandage on his eyes = he cannot see = he is blind.