89-90

Chapter 89

The sky is still clear, the sun is still warm, and the door to hell for beating up the enemy Hakka is still the same - wait a minute!

Yan Xi made an emergency stop in the air. Why did this door become like this?

After another closer look, another "Oh my God!"

was heard, and then it quickly dropped down.

But he saw Gojo Satoru stepping on an unknown humanoid object.

Noticing that she was coming, Gojo Satoru raised his paw and waved,

"Hey, Yanxi-chan~"

"The handsome Gojo is here to pick you up~"

Yanxi: "..."

Are you sure you are here to pick me up and not to harm me? I?

"Are you happy?" The small sunglasses on his nose slid down and he looked at her with a smile.

Yan Xi: "..."

I don't think so at all.

Gojo Satoru opened his arms, "I don't mind if you give me a long-lost hug~"

Yan Xi: "..."

You are simply giving me a long-lost surprise!

Yan Xi silently glanced at the eldest young master at his feet, then silently glanced at the Gate of the Underworld, which had a hole blasted out not far away, and at the horrific ground and forest that had been harmed.

The hand holding the money bag trembled slightly.

"Mr. Gojo..." she asked with a trembling voice, "What are you doing?"

How much money do you need to accompany you!

How many spiders will she catch?

Wait, why did she subconsciously want to help Gojo Satoru pay back the money?!

"Ah..." Gojo Satoru chuckled, raised his foot and stepped on Ilmi's back again, causing the person to groan. He said in a brisk tone, "I'm hunting mice." "

Speaking of which, this guy He's as durable as a cockroach."

"This is not a mouse or a cockroach, but a human being." Yan Xi's mouth twitched.

She finally figured out who it was.

That's the eldest young master, Yi Mi!

Poor young master, he was still a pretty girl in the morning, but now he has become a distant relative of Zhu Bajie.

Such a handsome guy was beaten like this by Gojo Satoru. The most important thing is that this is her creditor. Yan Xi was hesitant to speak for a while.

Although Gojo Satoru looked arrogant like a villain at the moment, Yan Xi didn't think he would be a guy who beat people half to death for no reason.