226-228

Chapter 226

Sabo completely turned into the dust of the universe, leaving only the ruins showing traces of his past existence.

"In one move, he defeated Sabo, who had a combat strength of 23,000..." Yan Xi blinked and exclaimed, "It's really amazing. I'm afraid this injury must have exceeded 30,000?"

"To be precise, I can't do it for the time being. Estimate its power." Although Gojo Satoru said this, his eyes were full of pride, like a proud cat, showing off his hair, "After all, this is no longer the same as a black hole in structure. What a difference."

"The previous virtual style only fixed the position. If you were fast, it would be easy to escape."

"So I changed it a little bit," Gojo Satoru said, raising his left hand, index finger and thumb. They touched each other and made a placing gesture, "First place the improved [He] near the enemy." He raised his right hand again, also made a placing gesture, and continued, "Then release [Cang]."

"The function of [Cang] is to distort space, attracting everything nearby, and I use the magic power to link [He] with it. Well... you can imagine it as two magnets. As long as they are close to each other, they will They will attract each other quickly.”

"However, since it is the early stage, there are still some disadvantages." Gojo realized, "For example, when placing [He], you need to touch it to locate the opponent. If it is noticed in advance, it is very likely that it will be broken free."

"And. If you meet a high-level existence like Yanxi-chan, there may be a possibility of breaking free before [興] is released."

"We need to find time to verify this."

"But anyway, even so. No matter how powerful the enemy is, once it is entangled in the upgraded [茈], it will not be easy to break free~ The power of the black hole is something that even I, the caster, cannot control~"

Yan Xi heard this She was stunned, good guy, she was still lingering on the soles of her shoes, shouting at her, and kicking with her big feet, this guy actually started to improve the technique.

Although Gojo Satoru said it was easy, how could improving a technique be so easy? What's more, what he improved was the power of the space system. If he made a slight mistake, he might be sent away.

We are both born in the global village, why are you so showy?

"Oh~" Gojo Satoru bent down, his nose gently brushed against hers, his blue pupils were slightly curved, and his tone was frivolous, "You look like you admire me now~"

"Hahaha, that's right too. , after all, I am a super handsome, super smart, super popular gojo~"

"I can let you tweet~"

Yan Xi:...

The corner of Yan Xi's mouth twitched: "Now is not the time to do such a thing "Okay."

"It doesn't matter." Gojo said, "No one saw it."

"Ah, by the way," Gojo raised his index finger, "I used strawberry-flavored lipstick today."