129-130

Chapter 129

Bluestone bricks and tiles, desolate and lonely, with no trace of life.

This is a prison made of special materials, in which the most vicious telepathic users are imprisoned. They have all been banned from telepathy, sentenced to death, and are guarded by professionals, waiting for the countdown to their lives.

Among this group of criminals, there are several little Douding who stand out.

They looked to be no more than five or six years old. They were dressed in rags and barefooted, with chains around their necks and handcuffs. They were dressed in coarse linen and linen clothes. They looked miserable and extremely pitiful.

"How come there are such young children?" The new guard frowned, "Putting these children in this group of beasts is simply killing them." Could this be another unknown hobby of a big shot? ?

The events in Cajin Kingdom not long ago were vivid in his mind, and the human-faced beast-like heart was so vividly demonstrated in the group of dignitaries that he couldn't help but think too much in his heart.

Hearing this, the warden glanced at the children and warned: "You have to remember that those who can be locked up here are all extremely evil people. If you want to be a good guard, or in other words, if you want to be here, If you want to live safely, you should not have the slightest pity for the group of people inside, and don't say a single word to them."

"But..." the guard still disagreed, "They are still children!" He Zhensheng said, how big a mistake can a few children make?

The warden sneered, "You must have just started reading."

"Ah, yes." The new guard nodded.

"Then remember again, the world of telepaths is full of surprises, and anything can happen." After he said that, he introduced, "Did you see the one with long black hair? Ilmi Da Di Ke, 24 years old, Da Di The eldest son of an enemy and a professional killer."

"The one with the red hair is Hisoka Moro, 27 years old, the owner of the 200th floor of the Sky Arena. He has killed innocent people many times."

"The one with the cross on his forehead is Kuro Luo Ruxilu..." The warden said this, paused, took out a pack of cigarettes from his pocket, took a deep breath, and then continued, "The leader of the Phantom Troupe, the legendary spider leader, 26 Years old, countless murders. Over the years, many genocide tragedies have been committed by spiders..."

The newcomer's pupils trembled, and he looked over in disbelief. His eyes accidentally met the eyes of the black-haired child, those dark, indifferent eyes. His eyes, which did not feel the slightest panic about his current situation and did not waver at all, made him shudder violently and hurriedly looked away.

"We can't easily guard these people." The warden took another puff of cigarette, and after a while, he murmured: "I hope everything goes well."

The aroma of tobacco filled the air, and behind him, there were The sound of chains came, followed closely by the sound of heels hitting the ground.

The two turned their heads and saw a blond boy wearing sky blue ethnic minority clothing slowly walking towards him. He saluted the warden, "I am Kurapika." "