181-184

Chapter 181

This castle has existed for many years. The surrounding walls are covered with countless green ivy. Sunlight shines through the floor-to-ceiling windows at intervals, illuminating the castle made of blue and white stone bricks. pavement.

Open the big red iron door, and the sunlight outlines an oval arc on the ground.

Behind the table in front, the young man who was writing something with a quill raised his head. His thick bangs covered the upper half of his face, revealing only the high bridge of his nose and slightly pursed thin lips. And on the back of his neck, there was a little raccoon lying obediently.

"You are finally willing to show up." The young man looked at the person who came, "The devil... Fyodor."

"This letter was actually written by you." The young man picked up the letter with his index finger and thumb, and gently Shake.

Fyodor glanced at the letter and did not deny it.

"You invited me out in the name of Edogawa Ranpo, and then used snipers to trap me here." The young man said, "Presumably, your purpose is this book in my hand."

He said, lightly touching his index finger. He tapped the cover on the table and said, "Not long ago, I received a bet. A man made a bet with me on whether he could catch the murderer of the 333 mysterious case. The bet was for me to write a book containing three hundred cases.

"Although we found the murderer, we lost the bet because the car exploded and the murderer's body was lost." "

Although I wrote this book in accordance with the bet, I am not prepared to hand it over. " You

can't convince me with your despicable methods."

"I'm not a coward who is afraid of death."

Fyodor couldn't help but laugh, "You will give it to me."

He looked at the young man. If you die, you will never be able to fight Edogawa Ranpo again."

The young man: "..."

The young man was speechless.

Fyodor took a few steps forward, took the book from the table, and when he turned to leave, he paused and suddenly said: "It's not so much despicable, but it's better to say that you made a mistake in reviewing the question."

"The content of the bet has never been It's the murderer's life and death." Fyodor said softly, "People are always accustomed to trusting their subconscious."

"A little misleading words can easily confuse people."

"You know how to solve crimes, but you don't. Humanity."

The red iron door slowly closed, and the young man's already pursed lips tightened. This made Edgar, an extremely social-phobic person who wished he could stay at home all day long, understand human nature. This was too difficult for him. ·Edgar Allan Poe.

On his shoulder, the lying raccoon gently brushed his shoulder with its tail, silently comforting him.

——————————