140-143: Boss Chip Chapter

Boss Chip Chapter

Chapter 140

The sun hung high in the sky, dazzling, and the waves lapped at the beach again and again, making a gentle rustling sound as usual. The distant ship docked, and at the pier, several sailors began to unload the cargo.

"Hey, Captain." The merchant who came to pick up the goods greeted him with familiarity, "You came later than usual today."

Hearing this, the old captain took out a pipe from his pocket, lit it, and put it to his lips. He took a deep breath and exhaled a cloud of thick white smoke.

"I can't help it. I encountered a little accident while traveling this morning." He said, taking another puff of cigarette with a complicated look on his face.

A few hours ago, they encountered a rare tsunami. The tsunami was so powerful that it was about to collapse the sky. Just one glance made people scream in despair. Everyone was panicking and trembling. They even ran for their lives. No courage can arise.

Just when they thought their lives were about to end, the tsunami stopped in mid-air.

Immediately afterwards, the captain and his crew saw the most unforgettable scene in their lives. They saw the tsunami spinning and twisting into a long strip. Then, a rectangular shape began to bulge underneath it, and the bulging rectangle gradually became smaller. Pushing it upward, finally...

it spat something on their boat with a "wow-" gulp.

Immediately, the tsunami made a vivid "bah bah" sound twice, as if it had eaten something unpleasant, and then disappeared.

A group of crew members were left looking at the "thing" in confusion.

After the memory ended, the old captain took another deep breath of cigarette, and at this time, the crew he sent out also returned.

Behind him, he saw an orange-haired woman and a spiky-headed boy dressed in frog green.

The captain's eyes moved to the hedgehog-headed boy: "You are Xiaojie, right."

"I am." The hedgehog-headed boy nodded slightly and smiled brightly. "What do you want from me?"

The captain gave a look, and the crew hurriedly Take out a rectangular gift box from inside.

"Someone asked me to bring this to you."

"What is this?" Xiaojie poked his head curiously, "Is it a gift."

As he said that, he opened it neatly.

I saw the big red ribbons falling down layer by layer, followed closely by the box that opened automatically like a flower.

And in that box, lying quietly was a man wearing a pair of big pants, with an unkempt beard and knotted hair, but he was tied up very artistically.

"It's a human being." Xiaojie and the friends who were watching were all stunned, their eyes filled with surprise.

Who is this person?

What is he doing?

As soon as the box was opened, the man's eyes opened suddenly, and the sharpness in his eyes turned into confusion when he saw the crowd of people watching around him.