248: Extra: "Missing" from the College

Chapter 248 Extra 01

In ancient times, there was a man from Lanke who watched chess and burned a few sticks of incense. It was a hundred years after he came down the mountain.

Nowadays, a monkey cat travels through the waves for a year, and the curse world has only been passed for two or three days.

For everyone in the high school, this is the third day of their honeymoon trip for Gojo Satoru and Enki.

At this time, the sky is clear and the water is blue, the birds are singing, the flowers are blooming, everything is so beautiful.

The coffee in the cup was steaming up, and the bread and milk on the plate were fragrant. Nanami Kento held the handle of the cup with his slender fingers and brought the cup wall to his lips and took a sip. The bitterness melted on the tip of his tongue, dispersing some of the chaos in his mind. .

The morning sunlight shines through the open floor-to-ceiling windows, and the pale golden light shines on the body, which is warm and warm. It is quiet and peaceful to open the newspaper and read it quietly.

Nanami Kento couldn't help but sigh: "What a wonderful weekend."

"There is no curse incident."

"There are no five events."

"Sleep until you wake up naturally, life is like a dream."

Is he dreaming?

Nanami Kento raised his head slightly, and after bathing in the morning light for a while, he sighed again: "I hope Mr. Gojo can come back later."

Everyone in the high school is not a fool. All the cursed spirits were given away overnight. The one who can do such a thing obviously cannot be Gojo Satoru. Otherwise, according to the level of this guy's shit, it is impossible for him not to show off these things. It is impossible to let the top management dominate for so long.

The only one who can do this is obviously Tsukishima.

And everything changed after Tsukishima entered the world of magic.

Those pedantic and rigid laws that have been passed down for thousands of years, those so impregnable that even the strongest Gojo Satoru could only slowly pry open, were crushed by her with absolute power.

Of course, the upper echelon collapsed, but the aftermath still lingered, and the government was also very concerned about her.

They would assess her strength and controllability just like they assessed Gojo Satoru.

Nanami Kento still remembered that not long before Gojo's birthday, they received a letter from a high-level government official.

The above mentioned a lot of high-sounding things about Miss Tsukishima's uncontrollability, asking them to report detailed information about Tsukishima's strength, and asking her to accept restraints.

This letter was thrown directly into the shredder by Gojo Satoru.

"No matter where you are, there are such self-righteous old orange peels." At that time, Gojo Satoru sneered as he put a full spoonful of sugar into the teacup.