35-38

Chapter 35

The ancestral home of the Zen Yuan family is located in the suburbs, surrounded by jungle and shrouded in barriers. There are curse spirits lingering inside and guards patrolling around. It is almost impossible to enter quietly.

Chanyuan Shi'er leaned against a tree and asked with interest: "What are you going to do?"

"Are you going to just break in and kill them all?"

He raised the corners of his mouth happily: "I can help you dispose of the bodies for free. ."

"What are you thinking about?" Yan Xi rolled his eyes at him: "I am a civilized person."

"A civilized person must use civilized people's solutions."

Fuheishier: "...? "

Think about the group of curse masters who are still surviving on the desert island, and then think about the ferocity of the girl flying in the air.

Fuhei Shi'er almost didn't recognize the word "civilized person" for a while.

Do you have any misunderstandings about yourself?

By the way, the girl opposite had a serious expression and didn't feel anything was wrong at all.

"That's not true."

"I am an old civilized man."

Under the moonlight, Master Xigua Touyan pushed up the flat mirror on the bridge of his nose and said righteously: "To prevent the world from being destroyed, to protect the peace of the world." (Note) )

"I want to influence them passionately and with the light of righteousness."

"Let them learn to respect and behave."

Fuheishier: "..."

As the saying goes, a small ditch is formed in three years, and a large ditch is formed in five years. , Fuheishier, who has been dead for more than ten years, has fallen into the ditch.

He thought about this passage with the thoughts of an older generation, and suddenly sneered. He was indeed a conjurer and a hero of justice.

Protect world peace?

Use the light of righteousness to influence those guys?

Ha, stupid.

Useless kindness.

His expression was mocking, and disappointment flashed in his eyes. It seemed that there was no good show ahead.

"It's up to you." Fuheishier shrugged.

Anyway, he has brought the person here, and it has nothing to do with him whether he is dead or alive.

He took out his mobile phone and skillfully clicked on a combat game.

Yan Xi subconsciously glanced at the screen of his mobile phone, and happened to see his background message showing 999+