146-148

Chapter 146

The stubborn wild boar boy rushed towards the ghost group for the fifth time.

Yan Xi felt that if no one stopped him, the child might be able to repeat it until dawn. Her conscience did not allow her to do such a crazy thing as leaving a child here to face a group of ghosts.

Then there is only... Yan Xi raised his hand, Yan Xi was ready to... wait, what is Gojo Satoru's killing move?

The [He] she used just now by mistake was to bounce people away. As for the ultimate move, it should be Cang Hechi.

By the way, what is his skill promotion?

Yan Xi recalled the few battles between her and Gojo Satoru.

Gojo Satoru: "Jutsu-"

"Pa"-he was knocked away.

Gojo Satoru: "Wu Liang——"

"Wu Liang——" He was thrown miserably.

Yan Xi:...

So...Did Gojo Satoru not finish calling out the skills every time?

The truth is a little too cruel.

Yan Xi was strangely silent for a second. From now on...be kinder to Gojo Satoru.

Since the "Five Articles" method can't be solved, then "Yan Xi" method can be used to solve it. Yan Xi's eyes turned around and found the target - a large rock that was at least twenty people tall.

Yan Xi walked towards the rock, stretched out his hand... but didn't lift it up.

Yan Xi:?

Just a small rock! How could it not be possible to lift it! Yan Xi stretched out his hand again - but still didn't lift it up.

Yan Xi: ...This body is a bit too delicate.

At this moment, another rustling sound came from the jungle, followed closely by a dazzling blue water wave.

"*Water Breath·Three Forms·Flow Dance."

The cold young voice echoed in the air, and the blue water waves turned into floating ribbons. As the waves rolled, afterimages danced among the ghosts.

The chirping noise disappeared, the struggling bodies came to a standstill, and the wild boar boy holding two knives rushed into the air. He ran on the ground a few times and stepped on the brakes.

what happened?

The wild boar boy was at a loss, and the only surviving one-eyed ghost was also a little confused. Why did the ghost that was biting with him just now suddenly stop moving? No, not only is this ghost immobile, but the connection between him and his body has also disappeared... Is his body... dead?

His eyes turned. In front of him, his kind were dissipating, like paper about to burn out, turning into dots of ashes. Among the ashes, he saw a familiar black uniform, that was... ...Demon Slayer Squad!

hateful! Careless!

The one-eyed ghost was upset. With so many ghosts gathered together, it was indeed easy for the Demon Slayers to discover them!