204-205

Chapter 204

"I remember today is Wu's birthday." In the playground, the panda had just finished training and was lying on the purple turtle shell panting. Beside him, Dog Juanji held a bottle of mineral water and made a sound. After drinking, he put down the water bottle and nodded, "Salmon roe."

"Tuna." He shook the water bottle in his hand, "Tuna sauce, mayonnaise sauce."

Dog Juanji's dog Juan language is always incomprehensible to ordinary people. There is understanding, but after getting along with him for a long time, everyone can understand what he means to some extent. Among them, panda plays with him the best and understands him the best.

"Are you talking about a gift?"

"Salmon." Inumaris nodded and gave a thumbs up, "Mayonnaise."

"I prepared a super limited edition dessert from a five-star dessert house in Kyoto for Satoru." Panda said .

It's no secret that Gojo Satoru likes sweets. It's better to say that he has always shown his preferences openly.

Unexpectedly, as soon as he finished speaking, Gojuanji's eyes widened in shock: "Tuna mayonnaise!"

As he said this, he took out his mobile phone and showed Panda his order, which was also a limited edition from a dessert shop. Dessert. They crashed.

While the two were chatting, Maki came over. She put the stick in her hand on her shoulder and raised her eyebrows: "What are you doing?"

"Come and fight with me."

"Mentaiko." Inu Juanji shook his head after hearing this. She glanced at the order on her phone and pointed at the panda, "Tuna mayonnaise mentaiko."

Maki looked at the cake and understood: "Today is indeed that fool's birthday."

"Maki, what did you prepare for Satoru?" Panda He asked, and then looked at Otoko Jew and Knotweed Hisahito, who were also walking over, "Where are Otoko and Hisahito?"

"That guy lacks everything, right?" said Zenyuan Maki, "and he doesn't have any special hobbies. , so I prepared a limited-edition dessert from Tokyo Dessert House for him." He said, "It's really hard to decide on that one. I made it more than a month in advance."

Panda

looked at Yigu again. Youtai and Polygonum cuspidatum Hisuhito.

Otoko Yuta scratched his head: "I also prepared desserts for Gojo-sensei."

"Hahaha, what a coincidence." Hishito Kizune said in surprise, "Fushiguro, Yoshino and I also chipped in to buy some for Gojo-sensei." I ordered a super large and super luxurious limited edition dessert. Although it is not a very high-end dessert shop, it tastes really good."

"I didn't expect that Inumaki-senpai, Maki-senpai, Yigu-senpai, and Panda-senpai would also prepare it..."

Yuu Kizang. Ren's words gradually died down.

He looked at the panda, at Maki, at Yigu, at Gojuan, and thought about the gifts for the three of them... Finally, he fell silent.