126-128

Chapter 126:

The fourth prince Cheli Donish died, and the corners of Nasbi’s smiling mouth suddenly froze.

Although he has fourteen sons, there are only a few that he really cares about. After all, not all of these children are smart. What's more, there is only one throne, and fourteen people are not enough. of.

Just like him, like all the kings of Cajin Kingdom in the past, they will eventually have a battle for each other, and no matter who will ascend the throne in the end, that person will definitely step on the blood and bones of his brothers, in the blood and killing Bath and rebirth.

Therefore, Nasby knew from the beginning that his sons would not live that long, so he had reservations about his love for them, but he would always be partial to smart children, and Celidonius Nozomi was one of the people he favored.

He originally thought that he would die in the battle for the throne, but he never expected that Chelidonich would die first before the battle for the throne began.

What a pity...

Next, the minister who came to report suddenly remembered to salute and ask for forgiveness.

Nasby waved his hand, indicating for him to continue.

"His Royal Highness the Fourth Prince died in his own castle. When he died..." The minister paused as he said this. Thinking of the scene he saw, he felt a chill running down his spine. "His body was twisted like a rope. "

This kind of death made Nasby frown. This was obviously not something ordinary people could do. It should be someone with telekinesis ability, or some kind of magical beast.

"And..." The minister paused again. His expression was a little complicated and unbelievable, but he continued, "Along with his death, there were also countless human body collections hidden in the castle by His Highness, as well as his... use Various tools for skinning." There were even traces of flesh and blood left on it.

Nasby: "..."

"This is a bit troublesome." Nasby sighed, "Even if it is your hobby, you should hide it well."

"How many reporters know about this now? What happened?"

"Someone has called all the reporters. We can suppress domestic reporters, but we currently have no right to interfere with reporters from other countries."

For the Cajun Kingdom, the royal family members are faces, no matter how dirty they are in private. Dirty, on the surface, they all must be clean, and they all must be the 'beautiful' royal family sought after by the people.

Once Chelidonich's habit is exposed, if it is not handled properly, the impact on the majesty and credibility of the Cajun royal family will be no less than a nuclear explosion. Water can carry a boat, but it can also overturn it. Nasby knew this very well. If his people's trust in the royal family decreased, the status of the royal family would be shaken.

The Cajin Kingdom is not the only country in this world, and there has never been a shortage of people who would add insult to injury. Those snakes, insects, rats, and ants hidden in the dark will definitely take this opportunity to wreak havoc on the Cajin Kingdom. Tear off a piece of meat.