115-118

Chapter 115

The world is noisy and thousands of lights are on.

On top of the tall building, Gojo Satoru opened his eyes.

"Failed again..."

He sighed softly and fell into deep thought. The fastest way to learn the power of mindfulness is to force it. If you want to forcibly open your mind, the person who opens your mind must be stronger than the person who is being opened. For this reason, no one can help him to force his mind to open, so he can only practice on his own according to the method provided by Jin. .

Perhaps because of the completely different power attributes, he still has no clue about the Qi sense that Jin mentioned. However, he is not discouraged. After all, he has just come into contact with this kind of power, and it is inevitable that he is not familiar with it. In the Six Eyes, there are many similarities between the power of thought and the power of spells, so... can these two powers be integrated?

Gojo Satoru straightened his right leg, leaned back, rested his elbows on the ground, and changed into a comfortable position. Thoughts were still churning in his mind.

Jin said that his spell power is almost the same as the resentment in this world. Resentment...is it the same negative attribute power as the curse power?

Maybe he can start with the resentment aspect more quickly. After all, magicians are born to deal with negative forces, right?

But it's a pity that except for Queen Mesha's Contract Ring, he has not been exposed to other resentments.

Gojo Satoru raised his head and stared at the moonlight in the distance, slightly lost in thought.

Today's moon is still bright and round, with white clouds covering it with a light gauze, and the moonlight is looming.

In the presidential suite located on the top floor, on the huge TV screen, the black-haired girl looked behind the man in surprise.

The man turned his head, and the next second his head softened, and he fell on the table. The girl did not move from beginning to end, her expression was still surprised.

"Set the speed to the slowest." On the sofa, Chelidonich put his elbows on the table, crossed his fingers to support his chin, and stared at the screen intently.

Hearing this, the attendant on the side adjusted the screen to the 2x slowdown that comes with the player.

The girl still looked surprised.

"Is this the slowest?" Celidoni looked at the attendant indifferently. The latter was stunned for a moment, and suddenly realized that the fourth prince meant for him to use technology to adjust the video to the slowest instead of adjusting the player to the slowest. Slowly, he said hurriedly, "Wait a moment, I'll take care of it right away."

"Sorry." Chelidonich smiled gently, and the attendant breathed a sigh of relief. As expected, His Royal Highness the Fourth Prince is the most approachable of all the princes. of.

While he was annoyed at his slowness, he quickly started to process the video screen. He relied on his hacking skills to be selected as the attendant of the fourth prince.