119-120

Chapter 119

The glass door suddenly burst, and an off-road vehicle rushed in from the outside. The car drifted at the door, knocking over a bunch of tables and chairs, and then stopped.

Immediately afterwards, three strong men with their faces covered got out of the car. They pointed their guns at the ceiling and fired several shots. Then they roared, "If you don't want to die, all squat down!" The sound of

gunfire rang out, shocking everyone. God, they finally realized that they were being robbed!

In an instant, the whole room was filled with panic, and screams were heard one after another. Seeing this, the strong men fired several shots at the ceiling, "Everyone squat down! Shut your mouth! Whoever calls me again will be killed by me!"

Obviously this was the case. Words are useful. In the face of death, whether the waiters were rich or dignitaries, they were all very aware of current affairs. They quickly squatted down one after another, a group of people squatting in a row like chickens, rustling. Shivering, trembling all over, and worse, tears and runny nose.

Yanxi also squatted in the corner with Kurapika, Cheli Donich and others, huddled on the edge of the chair.

"Don't be afraid." Chelidonich squeezed past the waiter at some point and comforted him in a low voice, "They probably just want money, and they won't kill people unless they have to."

As he spoke, he observed without leaving any trace. The black-haired girl was seen covering her mouth with both hands, her eyes widened, her fingers trembling uncontrollably. Apart from not screaming, she was no different from other women.

Sensing his gaze, she shook her voice and whispered back: "I'm not afraid."

She was weak, pitiful and helpless.

Chelidonich smiled, his voice still gentle, "The security force in Cajun country is very good, the police should be here soon."

"There are just three kidnappers, they will be subdued soon."

He finished his words. , the girl did not answer, but the blond boy beside him spoke first, "Something's wrong."

Everyone was stunned, and their eyes moved to him, and the boy calmly analyzed: "The way these three people came in is very interesting. They They broke the window and came in openly. This behavior is too arrogant and obviously does not conform to the logic of ordinary kidnapping behavior."

"If they were really kidnappers, they would have searched for our money and jewelry as quickly as possible and quickly Escape, maybe take hostages to save your life."

"But they didn't do that." Kurapika raised his eyes and looked at the kidnappers not far away. They were still threatening the hostages with guns, and one of them was just going to the car now. He had a bag that could hold money, but his mobility was much slower than that of a kidnapper who really wanted money.

Kurapika concluded, "They don't care about money. It's very likely that money is not their primary goal."

"Judging from their stance, they have obviously received a lot of professional training."