70-73: Three beauties

Chapter 70

The whirlwind blew by, the wine bottles rolled, and the paper flew.

There was no trace of the two of them.

Ichichi was stunned by this turn of events. After a long while, he said, "No, it doesn't matter?" "

Dakubu." Ieichi Shoko yawned, "You can't die."

Ichichi said: "... ...."

No, he wanted to ask Miss Tsukishima if something would be okay.

Gojo Satoru's thought of harming the legacy for thousands of years has been deeply rooted in his heart.

Ichichi wasn't worried about him at all.

But then he thought about Yan Xi's combat prowess, and he felt relieved again.

"Um..." Yijizhi carefully glanced at Ieruji, a little nervous, a little shy, and not expecting anything, and asked: "Miss Ieru, do you want me to help you make sobering soup?" "

Then I'll trouble you. Ichichi."

"No, no, no, it's not troublesome." Ichichi's face turned red and he waved his hands repeatedly: "It's not troublesome at all, I'll go right away."

If he could, he would be willing to be troubled by Miss Jiaru every day.

Just thinking about it makes me feel happy.

Ichichi Piao Piao went to make sobering soup for Kairi Glass.

Yan Xi carried Gojo Satoru on his shoulders and started to have fun.

The surrounding scenery was retreating rapidly, becoming an afterimage in the blink of an eye.

The air was roaring, and the wind was whistling in my ears.

Gojo Satoru originally thought that the girl would at most lead him like a wild horse running wildly on the ground for a while before he would stop.

But she never expected that she would step on her left foot and her right foot and go up to heaven.

She has gone to heaven!

College, no, everything in this world has become a dot of stars.

Gojo Satoru and his six eyes were stunned.

It seems that I know too little about you, Yanxi-chan...

Gojo Satoru is a person who can calm down quickly in the face of any emergencies.

In just two seconds, he adapted. He leisurely stood up and used his six eyes to explore the power of the girl. From time to time, he poked his head to look at the scenery below.

However, when he discovered that the girl was like an iron-headed child, taking him across the mortal world, overtaking planes, knocking over birds, and literally rushing into the atmosphere with her head covered, he could no longer calm down.