85-88

Chapter 85

The sun was still shining brightly and the wind was still warm, but Gojo Satoru felt a little unbearable boredom for no reason.

Why did the day suddenly become so hot? The corners of his mouth flattened unconsciously, and dropped by 2 millimeters without even realizing it.

In the air, invisible pressure is spreading, like a mountain crumbling, like waves covering the world, like a building about to collapse, like an approaching storm, heavy and dull, majestic and vast.

It shocked their bodies and suppressed their hearts.

When Gojo Satoru's frivolous appearance faded, the indifference of being known as the Son of God was revealed.

Whether it was the strength just shown or the intimidation revealed unintentionally at this moment, the spiders had already understood that the person in front of them was not someone they could offend.

They looked at each other and saw one word in their eyes: escape.

However, it is not an easy task to escape from a strong man.

In particular, this strong man was still wrapped in a tortoise shell, which could not be broken or broken. He allowed them to use all kinds of tricks and fire thousands of arrows, but he was still stunned and lonely for a long time.

Really frustrated and depressed.

For a while, even Spider Leader Chrollo and Spider-Brain Knight were at a loss what to do.

It seems that it is impossible for the whole group to escape.

The spiders looked at each other and decided to sacrifice a few and let the rest escape.

Spider-Spider, as long as there is one alive, the brigade will never be destroyed.

And just when they made a decision and prepared to take action with the determination to die, unexpectedly this little goblin, oh no, it was the little goblin Hisoka running over on high heels.

Hisoka is here.

He descended from the sky and reached the battlefield.

He twisted his waist and shook his hand, took out the playing cards, and shouted excitedly, "Hmph hum hum~~Big Apple~~★~"

"Let us renew our relationship~~~★"

"I already ~~I can’t help it~~~★"

Spiders: "..."

Although they didn’t want to admit it, at this moment, all the spiders thanked Hisoka from the bottom of their hearts.

At this time, in their eyes, Hisoka was no longer the perverted clown Suo they hated, but Spider No. 4, who was covered in golden light and sacrificed himself to complete the brigade and save them—— West "Hero" Suo.

Even Chrollo couldn't help but be in awe of Hisoka's spirit of risking his own life and striving to become the iron-headed boy.

He gave him a pitiful glance, and then, without hesitation, he led the rest of the spiders, using all his telekinesis, to run away as fast as he could.