1-4

Chapter 1

[Dear Miss Yan Xi, Hello,

you are dead.

The body is cold and cannot be saved.

but! You are reincarnated again.

Because you were single for three lifetimes and died young for three lifetimes, it really saddened the listeners and shed tears while hearing it, and even I was moved by it.

Therefore, this system specially gives you a SSSSS-level life-saving golden finger.

Please explore the cheat content on your own.

I wish you can be single in this life. 】

Yan Xi: ...

The single dog king is actually me.

It's really annoying.

The system has left, and a piece of white paper floats down in the air.

Catch the paper and look at it carefully.

[Kanagawa Prefecture, XXX Street, Tsukishima House. 】

Yan Xi was shocked.

Once she traveled through time, the system took care of her and gave her an apartment at the beginning!

Could it be that she just jumped over the dragon's gate, got lucky, and became the future Mary Sue, the urban Long Aotian?

However...

looking for the address, Yan Xi fell silent again.

The place in front of me was in a state of disrepair, with holes in the roof and air leaks in the walls, overgrown weeds, and cobwebs everywhere. It was almost impossible to see.

Looking around, there is no village in front, no shop in back, not to mention sparsely populated, and there is a warning cordon not far away.

...She is overthinking.

There is no urban Long Aotian, no modern Mary Sue, only the reincarnated social animal reserve.

Fortunately, the memory is still there and the knowledge has not been lost.

It's just a matter of starting over as a junior high school student.

With the knowledge from the previous life and 99% hard work, it is not a dream to go to a prestigious school, become a rich woman, and live a sweet life!

She can do it!

However, Yan Xi never expected that her sweet dream would encounter level 99 waterloo before it even started, and she would spit out her soul and ascend to the sky.

Why?

Because she saw a monster! !

But I saw the monster, about two meters tall, with six eyes, short and thick limbs, and a wide open belly. There were no internal organs inside, only rows of cold fangs.