199-200

Chapter 199

The evening wind blew outside the window, making it desolate. Just like Gojo Satoru's heart at this moment, everything was cold and bright.

As a girl, my girlfriend is a little too inscrutable.

A three-thousand-word self-reflection emphasizes everything, and all the love and affection are lost to a piece of self-reflection.

Gojo Satoru lay on the table, holding a pen and frowning, fighting hard until midnight.

——Under the high-definition camera of the

lunar

space station

, the dry fingers suspended in the air are clearly visible.

The discoverer of the finger, John Stancosta, responded to the request of earth experts and turned on the camera in the space station to broadcast the facts live.

Since he discovered the finger on the moon, his mission has become to explore whether there are other alien organs on the moon. And tomorrow is the day he returns to Earth.

The reason why the camera is turned on for live broadcast is because the experts want to record the state of the "alien" finger on the moon, and then compare it with the state of the finger after returning to the earth for comparative analysis. And the country of Rice thought that since they had to turn on the cameras, they might as well do a global live broadcast. After all, this is a major discovery that can make a mark in the history books.

As a result, under the charm of the "alien" finger, the number of people watching in the live broadcast room soared, and soon reached a shocking number.

"How hard is he?" asked an expert on one side of the live broadcast room.

"What about the touch?" the expert beside him asked.

John observed and explored while giving answers.

"Does he have a smell?"

"Is his texture similar to that of humans?"

The experts asked and discussed carefully. And their dynamics were faithfully broadcast live by the camera.

On the Internet, many netizens are also discussing this matter.

Netizen a: Have you noticed that these fingers are very similar to human fingers?

Netizen B: I also think it looks a bit like a dried mummy.

Netizen c: The one upstairs looks similar to me too!

Netizen d: Hey, it’s scary to think about it, brothers, is it true that the pyramids were built by aliens?

Netizen e: Is it possible that aliens have similar shapes to humans? Damn it, thinking about it like this makes me even more horrified!

...

For a time, almost everyone on the earth was discussing various speculations and ideas about what would be transported back to Earth.