245-247

Chapter 245

Vegeta regrets it.

Frieza regretted it even more.

Think of him Frieza, the universe-level emperor, a powerful being feared by thousands of races. He has fought unrivaled throughout his life, and his evil reputation has spread throughout the universe. He can scare the Kaiojin into a cold sweat, and stop the cubs of many cosmic races from crying in the middle of the night.

I don't want to meet a hit enemy once. Although there are rumors that he will be defeated by the Super Saiyan, the strength of the Saiyans is there. No Saiyan on the planet has a strength of more than 100,000.

I thought that Super Saiyans are just like that. We are all about the same strength. You and I are equally capable of beating each other. Once he transforms and evolves into his ultimate body, he will be able to beat the opponent to the point where he will scream and kneel down, beg for mercy, and run away. .

But he never expected that the wailing and screaming started, but it wasn't him.

That female Saiyan appeared out of nowhere and whipped him from the emperor of the universe to the confused king with the sole of his shoe.

Frieza was shocked, Frieza was in disbelief.

His father never hit him with a shoe sole! ! !

What's even more outrageous is that it's okay to hit him with a shoe sole or hit him with a mountain, but she actually wants to use him as an experience bag! Make a Super Saiyan? !

The most painful thing in the world is to be defeated by one's own natural enemy and then be used as a tool to create more natural enemies!

How is this possible!

If this spreads out, how can Frieza still hang out in the universe?

Does Frieza have no face?

He is the emperor of the universe!

Absolutely not!

Frieza was lying on the ground, his expression twisted together like a twist. He clenched his hands tightly, and a sharp whistle came out of his mouth: "Ahhh, damn Saiyan!!!"

"How dare you, How dare you humiliate me, King Frieza, like this!"

"Ahhhhhh--" He let out a long roar, clenched his fists with both hands, and was so angry that a strong wind swept through them, making everyone's hair rustle.

Obviously, he is going to make a bigger move!

"Be careful." Vegeta looked serious, "Frieza is going to use his special move!"

Everyone looked alert instantly.

Although Vegeta doesn't like Yan Xi, everyone is now a grasshopper on a rope. If Yan Xi capsizes, he really won't survive.

Thinking of this, he reminded eagerly: "No one has ever seen Frieza's special move."

"Everyone who has seen it has died. It is said that his special move is extremely powerful and no one can resist it." Vegeta Recalling the rumors he had heard in the past, he reminded, "You have to be careful!"