218-220

Chapter 218

The king of the realm has lived for countless years. He lives on a planet with one king and one monkey. He has nothing to do but count grass. He drives around the ball every day. His life is as leisurely as old age. Unexpectedly, he meets two monkeys again. The former is not very strong. , I insist on overcoming the boss, let’s just go for it, they are just two Saiyans, their combat power can’t stand up to two, □□Forge them, use Kaio Fist, gather their vitality, they can fight head-on. Pass.

But I didn't expect that this boss was like a gourd doll, with a bunch of monsters on a vine, and it even led to Frieza!

Frieza, the cosmic bully. Extremely powerful, arrogant and unreasonable, destroying the ball at the slightest disagreement, and taking it away with a snap of a finger. Even if he is the King of Kai, there is only one end for him - a dog leash.

And now, the Saiyans are closing in, and Frieza is following. what to do?

The king of the realm was panicked.

That's Frieza!

The script jumps too fast, everything needs to be leashed!

The King of Kai seemed to see his own future with an angelic halo on his head, saying hello in front of the King of Hell.

Don't play like this!

The King of Kai didn't want to just lead the dog like this.

Just as he was racking his brains to think about what to do, he unexpectedly passed by another village. He never expected that the orangutan behind him was actually a legendary Saiyan. He turned into a ferocious beast without saying a word and wanted to show off his muscles.

stop! "Ya Zhudie!" Let go of my ball! "The Kaio roared urgently, and the girl retracted her hand obediently.

In just a few minutes, the Kaio turned around and over again, and the Kaio felt that his little heart was like a roller coaster, rushing upwards and downwards, sweating coldly. The water flowed three thousand feet straight, and the handkerchief was filled with water. If it wasn't for his strong character, it would have passed away in the next second.

The Kaio wiped his sweat silently, but he didn't panic anymore, but his mood was a little complicated

. , Wukong’s eyes widened.

“That’s awesome! " He clenched his hands and leaned on his waist, his eyes were as bright as light bulbs, as if he saw an extinct delicacy, "Is this the Super Saiyan! What a powerful energy! "

The compliment was too straightforward, and Yan Xi felt a little shy. She scratched her head and said with a smile: "It's okay, you can do it too. "

"Eh? Really? "Wukong excitedly asked for the truth.

"Of course, as long as-" Yan Xigang was about to say the secret, but suddenly realized that something was wrong, and immediately stopped.

Klin worshiped the sky, and his power was boundless. This was the secret to Wukong's transformation.

But she Can you say that?

Of course not. After all, Krillin is a real friend to Goku, and she just made fun of him casually after reading the comics. The nature of the two parties is different,