26-28

Chapter 26

"Last words?" Yan Xi frowned in distress. Behind him were the homes of Aunt Yoshino and some ordinary people. If a fight started here, innocent people might be hurt.

However, these people seemed determined to find trouble with her.

what to do?

Yan Xi frowned again and again, and tentatively discussed: "I think we can have a chat."

"Why do we have to fight and kill?"

"We are all civilized people, wouldn't it be nice to chat happily together? ?"

She paused and then asked: "How much is the reward for you on the dark web?"

"I, Tsukishima Yanki, will give you ten times!!!"

"Ten times?" The poop-headed old man raised his thick eyebrows: "Four hundred thousand US dollars. Ten times, that’s four million U.S. dollars, how much yen is that?” he asked Xiang Mohawk.

"About 500 million," the young man with a mohawk replied.

"Hiss——"

Before the old man could respond, Yan Xi gasped first: "Fuck five hundred million?!"

Oh my god!

Well, it’s so valuable!

She immediately changed her tune: "Pretend I didn't say it, let's just have a fight."

What is a civilized person?

She shows her cards, she is a monkey from the stars, a rough savage!

"Ha." The poop-headed old man smiled contemptuously: "In that case..."

The spell power gathered around him, the muscles in his arms bulged, and the veins were coiled: "I, Kuri Ban, will accept your head."

After saying this, Kuri Ban Like an arrow leaving a string, like a running wolf, he raised his huge fist, packed with thunderous power, and struck the girl's head mercilessly.

This blow contained 10% of his strength. Even if it was a special blow, it would not be easy for him to receive this blow.

Killing intent boiled in his eyes.

As long as Gojo Satoru is around, he will never be free.

When he saw that kid for the first time, he knew that the world was about to change.

As a curser, if he wanted to protect himself, he could only lie down, huddle in a dark corner, and live like a mouse.

However, if you have been a free hyena and an eagle soaring in the sky, how can you be willing to break your wings and tie them with chains?

Therefore, when the woman came and told her her plan to seal Gojo Satoru, he agreed without hesitation.

The woman's plan was perfect, and they didn't need to face Gojo Satoru head-on.

All they need is one person.

- Xia Youjie, Gojo Satoru's best friend, the only being who can shake his mind.