59-60

Chapter 59

"What is the strongest?"

At this moment, Yan Xi pushed the door open and entered.

"Yo~ Yanxi-chan~"

Gojo Satoru raised his paw and waved.

Yan Xi placed the tray in his hand on the table.

"Wow." Gojo Satoru exclaimed: "It's incredible, you actually bought them all."

He stretched out his long arm, picked up a piece of Kikufu, and took a bite.

"Yeah~ that's the taste." He narrowed his eyes slightly: "It tastes like Sendai."

"Ah..." He took a few bites and suddenly sighed: "Suddenly I want to drink the volcano tea from Hokkaido 77 Degrees ."

"Yan Xi-chan~" He looked at Yan Xi.

Yan Xi looked back at him with a blank expression.

Their eyes met for three seconds before Gojo Satoru raised his spoon: "Hey Mina-san, let's return to the topic we just talked about."

He said with a smile: "After all, those old oranges at the top are weak, but they are super annoying. ."

"If a fight breaks out, the magic world will experience a lot of turmoil."

"Ah... I originally planned to be subtle, but since things have developed like this, I can only implement pn B."

Nanami Kento;&&Yan Xi;&& Noctua said: "pn B?"

Gojo Satoru shook the fork in his hand: "Okay, let's start discussing pn B."

Everyone: "... "

So you have no plan at all.

"Xin Xi, who comes first?" Gojo Satoru clapped his hands with a fork in his mouth, turned his index finger in a circle, and stopped on Yan Xi: "Yan Xi-chan, what do you think?" "

What do you think?" Yan Xi still has no idea. I don't know what they are talking about.

"We are discussing how to face the counterattack from the top management." Nanami Kento, a reliable adult, said: "Miss Tsukishima, what do you think?" "

I remember there are only four special-level ones in the magic world..." Yan Xi was confused: "Three of them are from high school, and the remaining one is still unconscious. How can they attack?" Are they going to hit

my chest with a small fist?

Nanami Kento: "..."

What you said makes sense.

"That's what you say, but the high-level magicians are likely to ask for support from the magic circles in other countries."

"That's it." Gojo Satoru nodded: "There are still a few troublesome beings in other countries."

"And... ...." Noctua added: "Spellcasters are relatively rare to begin with. If some of them are lost due to this battle, it will have a certain impact on the social order of ordinary people."