131-133

Chapter 131

"Compared with the lives of some people and the lives of people all over the world, you should know which one is more important." Gojo Satoru raised his index finger and shook it slightly, "So, Yanxi-chan should know what to do. That's it."

Yan Xi: "..."

...This is a threat... It's definitely a threat!

It's promised that the truth will be revealed in the face of danger, and all tenderness and tenderness will be revealed, "I'll wait for you..." "Be careful... ..." "Be safe..." Or maybe a kiss and a hug?

Why did Gojo Satoru say, 'If you don't come back, I will kill the whole world?' '

The way to express concern can be domineering, greasy, or tacky, but we can't go through the underworld!

For a moment, Yan Xi didn't know whether to feel happy and heartwarming that Gojo Satoru cared, or to feel choked by his crazy comments like a world-destroying villain.

But no matter what, she still felt the concern. Regarding this, Yan Xi could only promise extremely seriously: "This kind of thing will never happen."

The setting sun and the bright moon took over, and the sky was already dark. . The fishing boat docked, the vendors closed their stalls, and everyone lit their lanterns. It was another ordinary day on the island.

"Old Chris." After counting the day's harvest, Fente took out a pack of cigarettes from his pocket, took one out, held it in his mouth, and asked vaguely, "Why haven't you left yet?"

"It's coming soon." Chris replied, but his body still didn't move.

"What are you looking at?" Seeing that he was looking fascinated, Fente couldn't help but come over. The street lights were dim and he couldn't see why, so he had to ask again, "What is there on the sea?"

This time, Chris responded. He said, "Listen carefully, the sound of the waves seems to be getting smaller."

These words made Fente's originally relaxed expression become serious. Experienced fishermen all know that the sound of the waves represents the calmness of the sea and safety. If The sound of the waves becomes smaller or disappears, which means... there is a storm on the sea.

Fente stopped smoking. He squatted down and listened carefully for a while, then took out his mobile phone and turned on the flashlight, observing the seabed with Chris.

Looking carefully, the seabed was a little different from usual. The place where it stayed was already much further than where it usually should stay, and there was a faint tendency to retreat again...

The two of them observed it carefully again, with the same expression. It became solemn, first the sound of the waves disappeared, and now the seabed is also receding. According to past experience, this is probably... a sign of the coming tsunami!

The two looked at each other and quickly ran towards the police station.

Like them, the official patrol ships of V5 quickly noticed the changes in the sea surface. In order to defend the Aizhen continent and the outer defense line, the patrol ships were equipped with advanced technology. It is precisely in this way that they became more clear and intuitive. I saw it - located on the outside of the world, the huge wave that was almost connected to the sky.