169-170

Chapter 169

Gojo Satoru: "Pfft~"

Noctua: "...(艹艹蹹)"

"You! Two of you!" Noctua roared, "A thousand-word review!"

"∑(っ°Д°; )っWhat? No!" Gojo said in disbelief, "One hundred words is too much for me!" "

One

thousand words is good," Gojo said happily. !”

“You brat!” Yemo Zhengdao hammered down with his fist, “If you don’t learn how to let [the account] go next time,

just wait and write a 10,000-word review.”

////

Yokohama !

Port Black Technology Co., Ltd.

"BOSS." Guangjin Liulang bowed at a 90-degree angle, "I'm extremely sorry."

"Didn't you find any information?" Mori Ogai understood what he meant before he could speak.

"Yes." Guangjin Yanami replied, "She seems to have appeared out of thin air. Except for the information in Yokohama these days, we have not found any information about her."

"It's really Where is this mysterious lady..." Although Mori Ogai said this, the expression on his face was still calm, "What about other aspects?"

"So far, all Yokohama airports, Shinkansen and other transportation hubs have been closely monitored.

"We have forces and forces from the Secret Service, and the Armed Detective Agency must have used their own methods to monitor it."

"If nothing else happens, we will be there once other forces set foot in Yokohama . Know it immediately."

Mori Ogai didn't say anything. He crossed his index fingers and rested his chin lightly on the center. After a moment, he said, "Give me a ranking of these forces according to their degree of danger." "

Yes."

"Related [Book]. Is there any news about the whereabouts of Ueno Miyaji?"

"Except for the missing Ueno Miyaji, we have found nothing." Guangjin Yanami frowned again at this point, "And we have also explored Ueno Miyaji's house, and there is nothing. The messy traces seemed to have disappeared out of thin air. "

The forces under our control in Yokohama also investigated him immediately. They did not hide him secretly."

"BOSS" Guangjin Yanami couldn't help but ask. "Could the news about [Book] be false?"

"The information we know so far is insufficient." Mori Ogai replied, "We can't make a conclusion yet."

"But regardless of whether the news is true or false, Yokohama has been

"There is no need to worry about Ueno Miyaji's matter for the time being." Mori Ogai smiled, "Based on my understanding of Dazai, it means that he knows it if he can let him leave the Armed Detective Agency. " The information is not important."