144-145

Chapter 144

Tsukihiko, whose real name is Tsuji Muzan, is the legendary ghost king, the ultimate follower of Gou's Way, and is nicknamed Boss Tan.

He is arrogant and arrogant. He overlooks all things from a high place. He neither looks down on human beings nor his own kind. He considers himself to be the closest to perfect creature in the world.

Why is it said to be close?

Because he has a weakness - he can't see the sun.

Once upon a time, Wu Ke was a human being, a weak and sick little pitiful human being who took three steps and gasped for breath. Ever since he was born, he had repeatedly jumped on the edge of death; once, there was a miracle doctor staying by his side, but Wu Ke had no eyesight and no brains. Jinshui thought he was a quack, so he cut him cleanly with one knife. After three or two days, Wuhan discovered that he had changed...

He had become stronger, he had become bloodthirsty, and he had become immortal.

He was happy and excited, but before he could look up to the sky and shout, "I am the God of the world," Wu Pei discovered that this medicine cannot be stopped!

He also had another medicine - the blue Bibi flower. Without the Bigan flower, he could only live in the night forever. The blue Bigan flower was rare in the world, and only the miracle doctor knew where it grew... But the miracle doctor was tricked by him. Hacked to death.

Wu Kuan was dumbfounded, Wu Kuan was confused, and Wu Kuan really regretted it.

How to fix it?

He can only rely on his own efforts, so Wu Ke has the first goal of Guisheng - to become the most perfect creature in the world.

To this end, he developed his power and transformed into a ghost, becoming a man, a woman, and a son. Relying on his own strength, he did whatever he wanted without scruples, and never looked down upon any human being.

Demon Slayer Squad? It's just the self-struggle of the weak.

Until, he met a cheat-Jigoku Enichi.

We meet on a narrow road and win!

Guabiyuan used his own breathing method to beat him from the King of Ghosts to the King of Gou on the spot, and left a lingering shadow on him for the rest of his life, making every cell of his body filled with fear. Since then, Wu Mei finally learned to be a ghost.

Wherever Yuan Yi passes by, Gou Pai will never show up, and wherever Yuan Yi goes, Gou Pai will not be able to leave.

In this way, Gou Wang Wumei relied on his age, which was thousands of times more smelly than the old lady's foot bindings, to finally succeed in overcoming the deadbeat.

After losing his relationship, Wuhan felt that he could do it again, and he became strong again.

To this day, Wuhan has already buried the humiliating past, and arrogantly believes that after Guoyuan's death, nothing in this world can tremble him. Unexpectedly, just today, he met another person. Hang up.