74-77

Chapter 74

Xisuo is twenty-seven years old, sexy and enchanting.

There are water drops under the left eye and stars under the right eye.

She wears a clown suit that wraps around her waist and raises her hips, and wears high heels.

My family has mines and fields, and I am always stationed in the arena.

He calls himself a magician, loves to be a fruit farmer, and loves to fight against strong men in his life.

In his eyes, he can only see two kinds of people.

A small apple with unlimited potential, a big apple with great strength.

Small apples are easy to find, big apples are hard to find.

Ever since he was on the path of becoming a pervert since he was young, his strength has been rising like a rocket.

Normal people can't make him sexy, and people with telekinesis can't be crazy about him.

Now, Hisoka, who is completely perverted, can hardly find a big apple that excites him.

He was empty and lonely for a year or two, and his luck suddenly exploded.

I met Chrollo not long ago, and now I met Gojo Satoru.

He dreamed of having a passionate battle with his opponent, but the reality was that

Chrollo carried two spider legs with him and didn't care about him at all.

Gojo Satoru was wrapped in a turtle shell and ignored him at all.

Oh, no, to be precise, Gojo Satoru still had a fight with him.

However, he was too "shy" and was driven away by his majestic "heroic appearance" in battle.

Young people still know little.

Hisoka, with a bulging face, started to analyze while setting up the poker tower.

Chrollo didn't want to fight him at all. If he wanted him to do it, he would have to make a lot of calculations and calculations.

So, he joined the brigade and decided to wait for the opportunity.

In comparison...

Hisoka took out a Queen, put it to his lips and kissed it gently.

Gojo Satoru is easier to conquer.

However, if you want to fight him openly, you still have to break his annoying turtle shell first.

That turtle shell doesn't seem to be telekinesis.

No, not sure.

The abilities of telekinesis are all kinds of strange and weird, some can hide attributes, some can confuse people, and there are many such things that are difficult for people to figure out.

So, there are two ways to break open his turtle shell.

Either use other abilities to crack his defense, or let him withdraw voluntarily.