121-125

Chapter 121

The bickering in his ears continued, but Kurapika's heart seemed to have been given a shot of stimulant, racing violently, whether it was Yanxi's method of subduing the kidnappers or Gojo Satoru's skill in making the roasted chicken dance. The abilities and the power they displayed have far exceeded the limits of ordinary people. No, it should be said that this is no longer a power that ordinary people can master.

In order to take revenge, he has been tempering himself. He traveled through the forest and fought with beasts. He passed through the city and fought with villains. He had fought many times and met many people, but he had never seen such a duel. I have never seen such people. They use absolute strength to crush others, and the other party cannot even capture the trajectory of their actions.

If...if he can also learn such power, then...he will definitely be able to successfully capture spiders, and the eyeballs of the tribesmen who are wandering outside will also be able to be recaptured one by one, and they will completely rest in peace in the land of their hometown.

Kurapika is calm most of the time. Because of this, he understands even more how difficult this road of revenge is. Spiders are just the first checkpoint on his way, and compared to them, finding the eyes of his tribe is the most difficult.

He just looked up Gojo Satoru's traces in the dark, and almost spent all his savings over the years. It can be seen that if he, a powerless person, wants to find out the whereabouts of his tribe's eyes, the funds he will need will be How huge.

This is another reason why Kurapika chose to become a hunter. A hunter's license is equivalent to a ticket, opening the door to another world for ordinary people like him. Whether it is the upper world or the dark world, he can get involved in it, and only in this way Only in this way can he gain power, find the whereabouts of his tribe's eyes, and truly launch his revenge plan.

Kurapika didn't know what he would become in the end, but when he chose to embark on this path, he already knew clearly that if he wanted to succeed, he would eventually have to give up something.

The clock ticked past six o'clock, the sky outside the window became much darker, the restaurant had a renovation sign, and the police were still asking questions.

Chelidonich's ability to move was very fast. No, it didn't take long before someone came to greet them.

The person who came was Mark, a subordinate of Chelidonich. He drove them to a beautiful villa in the suburbs and arranged for them to sit down in the living room.

As soon as we sat down, the maid placed desserts and snacks on the table one by one.

"It will take some time for His Highness the Prince to come here. Please wait here for a moment." Mark smiled, "If you have any needs, please feel free to ask."

"Then let's have a serving of Kamal Crème Pudding. Let's go." Gojo Satoru leaned back on the sofa, raised his legs, and looked like a standard uncle, not polite at all.

Mark "..."

"Sorry, Kamal pudding is a specialty of Bato Kia. We can't help you at the moment."

"But the flower cakes in our Cajin country don't taste fast. Kamal, why don't you try it?" ?"

Mark recommended with a smile.