171-174

Chapter 171

The next morning, Yan Xi got up early and habitually took out her phone and checked the time. It was only after five o'clock, more than an hour earlier than the time she usually woke up naturally.

Yan Xi stretched and rubbed her sore shoulders. She didn't sleep well last night. She didn't know why. She always felt that there was a resentful gaze staring at her, which caused her to have nightmares all night.

I put on my slippers and got out of bed, preparing to drink some water to calm my shock. Unexpectedly, when I opened the door, I suddenly saw a room full of black air and a pair of rather sad eyes.

Damn it!

Yan Xi was immediately startled.

"Enlightenment?" She looked at the white-haired young man sitting in the same posture as she did before going to bed yesterday, and called hesitantly. If you were happy before going to bed yesterday, why did you become like this all morning?

"You didn't go back to sleep?"

"I didn't sleep all night."

"Eh?"

"Yanxi-chan..." Gojo Satoru asked quietly, "Don't you think you forgot something?"

Forgot something?

Yan Xi frowned and thought for a moment, then shook his head.

"Think about it again." Gojo Satoru hinted crazily, "It's rectangular, about this big..."

"It's something that Gojo will find very sweet when you take it out~"

Yan Xi suddenly realized: "You mean a gift!"

Gojo Satoru nodded. , expectations appeared in his eyes again. Although he was late, he didn't dislike it at all!

He is full of energy! very energetic!

Unexpectedly, the girl opposite said: "The cake I made for you is a gift." Yan Xi scratched his cheek and said, "I added double the sugar. Doesn't it taste sweet to you?"

Sure enough, the craftsmanship is still not good? That's right, after all, it's the first time I've made it, so the taste won't be very good.

Gojo Satoru: "..."

Gojo Satoru asked unwillingly: "...Is there nothing else?"

Yan Xi honestly shook her head, and then she found that Gojo Satoru's resentment was even deeper.

"Alas..." Gojo Satoru sighed, even the last note dropped, "I've obviously been looking forward to it for a long time..."

He left with his head downcast.

After he closed the door, Yan Xi was still a little confused, so what exactly was this guy mourning?

Is it because I didn’t give regular gifts?

Yanxi carefully recalled Gojo Satoru's words... square... about this big... something that would make Gojo feel very sweet when taken out...