201-203

Chapter 201

Appear?

Impossible to show up.

As for them, they will be exposed immediately when they go out.

Outside and inside the space station, Gojo Satoru and Enki were wearing spacesuits, one on the left and one on the right, stepping into a small crater on the moon.

Neither Yanxi nor Gojo Satoru can breathe in the universe for a long time. Yan Xi could hold his breath and cope with it for a while, but Gojo Satoru's posture was just for traveling in the universe. According to Gojo Satoru's temperament, she would have to hold it in for a long time.

"So, why did you speak just now?" Yan Xi's mouth twitched slightly, "Just wait until he comes out and sneak in to get it."

"Because~" Gojo Satoru said in a long voice, smiling, "It's fun."

"Then what should we do now?" Yan Xi rolled his eyes at him, "We can't really go out, can we?"

"Well..." Gojo Satoru subconsciously wanted to touch his chin, but when he raised his hand, he only touched the aviation suit. He put his hand down and tilted it. He tilted his head, then clapped his hands, and said with great enthusiasm, "I don't know!"

Yan Xi: "..."

You really dare to say that.

Yan Xi raised his foot and kicked him two meters away angrily.

Gojo Satoru smiled and steadied his body, "円西." He clapped his hands, "I know!"

"Yan Xi-chan, why don't you transform and show them to them." As he said that, he also put his hands on the At the back of her head, Void walked up, pretending to touch the man's hair that shot up to the sky after her transformation.

Yan Xi: "..."

Is this guy laughing at her?

It’s hard, the fist is hard!

"I refuse." Yan Xi rolled his eyes again, "If I go out, my photo will be on the headlines tomorrow, stuffed into history books, and become a permanent spokesperson for aliens."

At this time, the space station was broadcasting live , she doesn’t want to see photos of her gender transition everywhere she goes, and she doesn’t want to hear their 360-degree explorations and speculations about her on TV, from experts, and from the comments of the masses.

As a master of melon-eating, she knows very well how wildly the vast majority of netizens can run wild with their imaginations! It's impossible to even leave him any underwear! When Yan Xi thought that he might see articles and short movies related to him in biology books, history books, on a certain website, or on a certain alphabet website, Yan Xi felt that he was not feeling well.

Seeing Gojo Satoru still looking eager to watch the show, Yan Xi said quietly: "Satoru."

"Nani~"

"We are all adults, so we should understand." Yan Xi's tone was still quiet.

"Ara~" Gojo Satoru blinked, "What are you referring to?"