211-214

Chapter 211:

Earth

Galin Tower

Another round of rigorous training was over. Klin was lying on the ground, panting, his clothes soaked with sweat.

"As expected of a god." He raised his hand to wipe the bald spot on his head and said happily, "My progress during this period has been much faster than before."

"Yes." Beside him, Yamcha stood upright and stood upside down. He put his index finger on the ground and did push-ups leisurely while saying with a proud smile, "I am no longer the same person I used to be."

"Me too." Tianjin Fan replied with a smile, "My strength has also increased a lot."

" I believe that if this continues, there will be nothing to fear about that Saiyan."

As soon as Yamucha finished speaking, a roar came from the air: "What? There is nothing to be afraid of?"

The voice followed immediately and swept the world. angry.

The bald man, who was at least two meters tall, arrived beside them in the blink of an eye. He crossed his arms and just glanced at them, making Klin and others' hair stand on end.

"What? I thought the person who said this was so powerful." The bald man glanced at a few people and sneered, "I didn't expect that I, the weak one, could stab him to death with just one finger." "

Since you think we compete You have nothing to fear from demi-humans, so let me show you the strength of our Saiyans." As he said that, he raised his right hand, and the sudden burst of energy made everyone feel like a light on their backs.

With their strong sense of Qi, they can naturally detect how powerful the Qi condensed in the bald man's hands is. As long as this blow falls, Galin Tower will become a thing of the past.

Yajirobei immediately threw away the snacks in his hand and disappeared from the battlefield at the speed of light, leaving only his head exposed from a distance to watch the battle.

Klin spread his legs, left and front, and got into a fighting stance.

Dumplings and Tianjin rice are waiting for you.

Yamcha's body stiffened but he still looked at the enemy with his neck stiffened.

Behind them, the god's hand holding the cane suddenly tightened. The Saiyans arrived more than a hundred days earlier than they expected. At this time, Goku was still training with Kaioshin.

In just 30 days of training, no matter how talented Sun Wukong is, he will never be strong enough to withstand the attacks of Saiyans. After all, just one Raditz had already made them try their best, and Goku even paid his life for it! And now this one is just as strong as Raditz!

At this time, both the gods and Klin and others were aware of this problem.

Looking at the sudden appearance of the uninvited guest on the opposite side, cold sweat broke out on their foreheads. Is the earth really going to be destroyed? !

Just when everyone was almost in despair, a female voice suddenly came over: "Naba, what are you doing?"

The moment the female voice appeared, the Saiyan opposite who was still arrogantly looking down at everyone visibly stiffened, and followed closely. Then, they were shocked to see that the Qi in the strong man's hand quickly began to shrink, getting smaller and smaller, and finally disappeared.